12-Piece High-Quality Picture Puzzle
|Applies to duplicate prints|
See delivery options »
- Download custom box file (You can download this file at a later step within our puzzle maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online puzzle maker.
- Shape: Rectangular with rounded corners
- Number of pieces: 12 pieces
- Dimensions: 5" x 7" (128mm x 178mm)
- Puzzle piece thickness: 2mm
- Includes an envelope measuring 5.25" x 7.25"
- Material options: [see details]
- Professional - made from high quality chipboard
- Light wood – basswood plywood
- Shrinkwrapped with envelope: Assembled puzzle pieces will be shrink-wrapped with a corrugated cardboard back
- Plain/custom tin box: Unassembled puzzle pieces put into tin box
- Plain tuck box
- Custom tuck box
- Delivery packaging: puzzles put into delivery packaging box
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 set for $9.99
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 150 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 3-6mm (approx 18-36 pixels based on a 150dpi image) each side for bleeding. Read more about image uploads here.
See how easy it is to use our puzzlemaker
This 12-piece puzzle allows puzzle makers or puzzle suppliers to make high-quality picture puzzles at a low cost. Made from cardboard with lamination and a glossy finish with 2mm thick pieces.
Product code: CJP111026-05
We are a world reknown board game printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as tailor-made die cut molds for different outer-shape and number of pieces, different box shapes, hot stamping with foil, glow in the dark, lenticular puzzles, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
"I would just like to place on record the fantastic experience that I got from working with your company, and especially Wilson. The communication was fantastic (considering distance and time differnece!) no job was too small, extra input was given and ideas shared, just a superb service overall, and Wilson deserves most of this praise. Wilson is a credit to your company and I will be dealing with your company and especially Wilson in the very near future, once we recieve extra funding / donations to order more jigsaws. Thanks again for everything and especially your time, kind regards, Zach Wilmer - Project Development Director at The Lantern Project."
Zach Wilmer, Wirral United Kingdom June 17, 2014