Custom 1000-Piece Panoramic Puzzle
|Applies to duplicate prints|
See delivery options »
- Download custom box file (You can download this file at a later step within our puzzle maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online puzzle maker.
- Shape: Rectangular (panoramic)
- Number of pieces: 1000 pieces
- Dimensions: 36" x 12" (914mm x 310mm)
- Cardboard puzzle thickness (1.9mm)
- Material options: [see details]
- Professional - made from high quality chipboard
- ESKA - world renowned brand for premium quality
- Light wood – basswood plywood
- Packaging options (per set):
- Poly bag (default)
- Plain box (add US$ 1 per set)
- Image box (add US$ 1.50 per set)
- Custom box - completely customized by downloading our template (add US$ 2 per set)
- Box size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (250mm x 187.2mm x 46mm)
- Delivery packaging: puzzle box options are individually shrink-wrapped and put into delivery packaging box. Poly bag option are sealed and put into a delivery envelope or delivery box for larger quantities
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 set for $54.99
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 150 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 3-6mm (approx 18-36 pixels based on a 150dpi image) each side for bleeding. Read more about image uploads here.
See how easy it is to use our puzzlemaker
Create a custom 1000-piece puzzle with an panoramic image/background and text of your choice whether it be for retail or for personal use. This 12x36 inch puzzle can come in a standard or custom box with your images, company logo etc. Bulk discount and worldwide delivery.
Product code: CJP143601-01
We are a world reknown board game printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as tailor-made die cut molds for different outer-shape and number of pieces, different box shapes, hot stamping with foil, glow in the dark, lenticular puzzles, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
Alex, Glasgow GB May 15, 2013