Make Your Own Custom Magnetic Puzzle
|Applies to duplicate prints|
See delivery options »
- Download custom box file (You can download this file at a later step within our puzzle maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online puzzle maker.
- Shape: Rectangular with rounded corners
- Number of pieces: 12 pieces
- Dimensions: 5" x 7" (128mm x 178mm)
- Puzzle piece thickness: 2mm
- Includes an envelope measuring 5.25" x 7.25"
- Shrinkwrapped with envelope: Assembled puzzle pieces will be shrink-wrapped with a corrugated cardboard back
- Plain/custom tin box: Unassembled puzzle pieces put into tin box
- Delivery packaging: puzzles put into delivery packaging box
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 set for $11.99
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 150 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 3-6mm (approx 18-36 pixels based on a 150dpi image) each side for bleeding. Read more about image uploads here.
See how easy it is to use our puzzlemaker
Make your own 5x7 inch puzzle with a custom background and text. This 12-piece puzzle can be purchased individually or in bulk and is a great holiday or corporate gift.
Product code: CJP111026-02
We are a world reknown board game printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as tailor-made die cut molds for different outer-shape and number of pieces, different box shapes, hot stamping with foil, glow in the dark, lenticular puzzles, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
I loved the service provided by your company. I ordered my project on 11th Nov and today on 16th, I have it with me. Thank you soooo very much for providing me with that, really appreciate it.
Kirandeep Dhanoa, Mississauga Canada November 17, 2015